Tuesday 14 June 2011

Evening Walk

We have escaped like a bird   from the snare of the fowlers; the snare is broken, and we have escaped! 

Psalm 124:7

 We went for a walk tonight,

My Lord and I,

Wonder, awesome sights we saw

Lover of my Soul and I.

Wind splaying on liquid silver,

Skipping swirls upon the water- without the pebbles, Lord!

Awesome you are!

"I made this place for you my love,

Come to the labyrinth of love and put your burden down.

Start at the east and turn,

Turn towards my resurrection love and life.

I wait for you my love, 

At the centre of encircled love.

Centre yourself in me."

..........All around majestic pine

Gracefully waving,

                      soaring,                                                  

                                dancing on your breeze.

 Soughing,whispering hymns of praise, 

to Creator and created both;

Joyful waves of mighty boughs

join rippling silver shine.

"You are mine my love,                                                     

I made this all for you. my love.                               

Come join my symphony of joy.                          

Joy in My Grace, 

Joy in My Love.                                            

Come join me in peppermint candy tea!!"

                  while

         Light shines on you,

        Peace surrounds you,

        Love enfolds you.

Gloria Taliotis,June1 2011

No comments: