Wednesday 15 June 2011

My World

She cries when I answer the phone.
Children off to school..                  
And feeling so alone                                               
How can I do this?
How to keep going?
..Heartsick in the knowing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                              
…Lord I’m tired too and..
I don’t want to talk..
How do I give what I haven’t got??
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember that Voice
                                That still small Voice.
That calms me to stillness,
                          and brings me to fullness..
~~~~~~~~~~~
“I am here,
And I’ve got an ear..
I’ll lend it to you my dear.
It’s all I’ve got .
But the Master is here
He holds you near..
and together we’ll soak
in His infinite cloak
                       of loving kindness…”
Feb 15 2011
Gloria Taliotis     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh the tears... of understanding and gratitude.

we praise God because of you.
Elena