Friday 18 November 2011

Principle and Foundation


I am called to be.
To be in loving communion
With the lover of my soul.
I am called to be, 
Always in the moment 
with
The Breathe of Life. 

All in life is gift, 
Tenderly drawing me inwardly, outwardly and corporately,
Into deeper enjoyment
of 
True life in Christ.

God, in His great love is continually creating me as an image of Himself,
To reflect back to Him in my attitude, desires and actions,
All that is in Him and from Him.

The resurrection power which is creatively working in me,
is only inhibited if I am not in line with His working.

I am to be always and continually reflecting  back to Him,
that which He is creating in me.
I do this by dwelling in His love, acts of kindness, patience and love,
for my family and others in the world. 

I am worked from love, 
with love 
into love,
Which cannot help but flow from me 
as I mature into Christ's image. 
G Taliotis October 30 2011









No comments: